EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for our Vertical Station Product Development Manager to continuously develop the quality and ability of our stations to fulfil its tasks.
- Project Management
- Support the team in developing and managing launch plan to drive expedited product and new/improved offering launch, identify and manage complex interdependencies and constraints, and effectively coordinate cross-functional execution
- Develop and manage a comprehensive and exhaustive operational plan
- Develop and manage communication and training plans
- Identify risk and develop a risk-mitigation plan, see through the execution of risk mitigation
- Build and foster strong rapport with executives and cross-functional leaders, facilitate alignment and decision-making
- Serve as the key enabler to the team, manages all aspects of coordination support
- Partner with the whole operation team to identify a comprehensive and exhaustive list of operational and tactical items required for the seamless new product delivery (i.e. the operational plan)
- Update and re-design operational procedures and related documents per operational plan.
- Develop and deliver succinct communications and training to all support team per operational plan
- See through the execution and completion of all key operation items
- Re-engineering business process in order to maximize team productivity
- Serve as a valued member of the global engineering team, share best practices and support other high priority projects as needed
- 5+ years program and project management of enterprise-wide, cross-functional program management required
- Demonstrated success in strong execution and implementation of innovation solution required
- B.S. in Engineering or Science, or relevant experience Ability to lead the team in finding solutions in unchartered territory
- Ability to quickly synthesize large amounts of information into actionable plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the launching of new products, markets, programs, or other global support required
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.