EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for a UTM Application Developer to add a new universal layer to existing UTM systems, ensuring that any drone operator knows where to find free landing and charging spots across our network at any given point in time.
Expert in Unmanned Traffic Management, you will work with current UTM providers to add a new layer through their API/SDK. You will work with EVA's customers to determine technical and schedule-requirements while assuring that the product deployment is successful. You will be creating and managing JIRA boards, defining and supporting the s/w testing process, and executing production s/w deployments. You will work with s/w developers, security, and customers to ensure that s/w deployments are on-time, successful, and meet project requirements. You will be planning and coordinating release windows, scheduling release-readiness reviews and facilitating go-no-go decision-meetings based on readiness metrics. You will resolve technical blocks, mentor developers, and jump in to design and implement software API/SDK and updates as needed.
- Significant experience with Java development & Cloud development
- Deep knowledge of current UTM solutions such as Airmap, Unifly, etc. and other UTM applications
- Technical project leadership experience with small teams (up to 10 personnel) using Agile project management tools and processes (sprints, scrums)
- Significant experience software release management including planning and scheduling of s/w release windows and cycles across multiple projects
- Understanding of s/w testing process including unit, integration, functional testing, load testing, and smoke testing
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Experience with GIT
- Significant experience with deploying and maintaining production-grade s/w using tools such as Ansible and Jenkins
- Significant experience with requirements derivation and analysis, and risk management
- QA experience, including UAT
- Experience in developing API/SDK
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.