EVA allows the drone industry to deliver its best in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery. Our vertical stations are the world largest drone ports were they can land, charge, deliver their payload and take-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allow any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA vertical stations are to drones what gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are to the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York state, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to set-up our U.S. team with a true venture culture and chemistry. This is an opportunity to take a central and pioneer role in expanding our U.S. operations as we expand through a critical growing phase.
Collaborative by nature with a solution driven approach, you thrive on finding the best candidates to solve some of our unique hiring challenges in the drone field. You’ll be business partnering our leaders in Engineering, Product, and work closely with our managers to design a process that works well in scaling our organization in a meaningful way.
- Design and rollout engagement programs, including campus engagement
- Leverage on your network of technology, startup and technical talent to create pipelines
- Collaborate with hiring managers to prepare and fulfil vacant positions, own job descriptions required for agency briefing and advertisement Source candidates independently
- Work closely and manage recruitment vendors
- Perform initial candidate screens and assist in coordination to final stage interviews
- Update and maintain our Talent Management System
- Design and deliver an awesome candidate experience !
- At least 4 - 6 years experience in a relevant function.
- Agency experienced recruiters with strong sourcing background are more than welcome to apply
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment, filling out roles in Software/Hardware Engineering or niche specialised fields
- Good to have Previous technology company or B2B startup experience
- Experience in rolling out engagement or referral programs
- Designing recruitment policies that promote diversity and equality in tech hiring
- Come with an iterative, problem-solving approach to tackle time sensitive challenges
- Good network of technology candidates especially in New York State
- Passion for Drones and how it can support our society
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its best (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
* Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.