EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for our Vertical Station Network coordinator to permanently look after our stations status, availability, connections remotely.
Our network of stations is an important part of the drone industry - they will monitor their status and take corrective action if necessary to ensure that the drones can complete their mission. Fascinated by the responsibility of air traffic controllers, you now have the opportunity to use our station network to help drones fulfill their mission, for example, in disaster relief or in providing health services.
Our multiple data sources coming from drones or stations allow you to have a direct view of the mesh operations and fleet. You work closely with our UTM and Communications team allowing the whole system to work seamlessly.
You propose the locations for new stations to be dispatched to our sales team based on traffic (landing, stay in station duration, etc.), ensuring that the whole network operates with the best possible occupancy rate.
- UTM knowledge (Airmap, Unifly,..)
- Analytical and Statistics advanced skills
- Military Experience in dispatching ground control stations a plus
- Experience in working in teams up to 10 people across several continents
- Passion for aerospace and drones
- Master of Science is a plus
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.