We are looking for an experienced managing director to manage and supervise all business transactions in the United States of America. You are the highest ranking manager in the US organization and responsible for the overall success of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader who is able to steer the company in the most profitable direction while delivering on its vision, mission and long-term goals. They will have extensive experience and understanding of the UAV industry in segments such as infrastructure/logistics/disaster relief.
The aim is to ensure that the company is constantly working towards meeting its short and long-term goals and not deviating from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Set up our new facility in Central New York
- Build up a team to produce the world largest station for drones
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure that corporate policy and legal guidelines are communicated from top to bottom within the company and are complied with at all times
- Communicate and maintain trustful relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Monitor the company's financial performance, investments, and other business plans
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of managers to provide guidance and motivation for maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and representative of the company's public relations in order to raise the company's profile
- Analysing problematic situations and incidents and providing solutions to ensure the survival and growth of the company
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position in the Drone/UAS industry
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategy and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Master in Business Administration or UAS field preferred
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.