If you are intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most innovative team in the drone industry, EVA may be the perfect place for you. Here at EVA, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal to be the world leader in building a sustainable and advanced drone infrastructure for drone operators. Find out more details below.
- Mechanical assembly of parts in sub-assemblies or finished products
- Electronic assembly of parts into sub-assemblies or finished products
- Machining of parts
- Guarantee the conformity and quality of parts and assemblies
- Very good technical understanding combined with manual skills
- Experienced with the use of machining tools (milling, drilling, 3D printing)
- Experienced with electronics and electronic welding
- Conscientious and reliable way of working as well as flexible and usable in a wide range of activities
- Self organizing person able to independently find solutions for given issues
- Good knowledge of CAD and 3D printing is a plus
- Work with an international team, speaking mainly English. Good level of English required (technical conversations in English)
What's cool about our internship?
- Paid internship
- Flexible and negotiable intern period
- Chance to secure a full-time position after internship
- Obtain a variety of career and personal experience in a fast-paced environment
- Works alongside a driven, fun, and innovative individuals
Please send your CV (in English) to Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org .