EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our global team. We’re building a best-in-class drone infrastructure brand and are looking for enthusiastic sales-people who are passionate about selling a disruptive and awesome product, which aims to change people’s lives for the better. Are you ready to learn and grow? Do you have a winning attitude? Up for a challenge?
If so, this role is for you. You will own all parts of your pipeline from strategy to implementation. Throughout, the process you will work closely with the marketing team to realize a best in class experience for our customers.
- Reach out to prospects who have inquired about our product
- Sell our society changing product in a fast-paced environment
- Build and manage your pipeline from first calls all the way to close
- Develop top-performer sales skills with training and mentorship
- Gain extensive product knowledge and become an ambassador for EVA
- Report on progress through each stage of the funnel by documenting in company's Hubspot account
- 1+ years of sales experience — ideally inside / phone sales, but candidates with retail, smart city, and/or other direct-to-consumer sales experience are encouraged to apply
- Empathetic and customer-centric; you're passionate about helping customers and creating best-in-class experiences
- Motivated and driven to succeed. You have a strong work ethic and a high sense of urgency.
- Crisp verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner and team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Creative problem solver who is highly organized
- Experience using Hubspot, or similar support software preferred
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.