EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for a Field Infra Engineer to set-up our stations and manage their maintenance. Any experience in setting-up Tesla superchargers? JcDecaux Kiosks? Let's meet!
- Outdoor work at several vertical stations, either on public access areas for city models or on private business premises
- Deploy vertical stations onsite and set-up the stations, whether on-grid or off-grid
- Analyze data from Station Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Troubleshoot low to high voltage electrical/magnetic components using company electrical schematics
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues; repair and/or replace electro-mechanical components on-site
- Perform scheduled maintenance check-ups
- Delegate tasks appropriately to maintenance personnel
- Implement safety regulations in accordance with OSHA and ISO standards
- Supervise Maintenance Technicians and handle any potential issues appropriately
- Verify employees have proper tools and equipment, as well as Personal Protective Equipment during their shifts
- Interact with third party organizations relating to our Vertical Stations
- Experience in PLC troubleshooting
- Fast learner regarding electro-magnetic components
- Supervisor experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.