EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
As EVA's first marketing leadership position, you will play a key role in developing and executing a marketing strategy that reinforces our mission of creating transformation where it is most needed. You will help us tell the story of our impact, our key partners and our innovative approach to creating change through our groundbreaking technology. We are looking for a data-driven storyteller who can drive the results of our marketing, communications and public relations goals for us.
- Build and execute a marketing strategy that aligns with overall organizational mission and goals
- Craft messaging and positioning for the organization and help tell the story of our station deployments, organization, and impact
- Work with the management and creative team to demonstrate thought leadership via content marketing that includes white papers/guides, checklists, infographics, videos, social media, and blog posts
- Work with the Partnership and Business Development team on building strategic marketing opportunities with our partners and funders, create the right OKR and KPIs to track your impact on sales
- Work with the communications team to execute outward PR strategies and plans that promote key initiatives and the organization’s brand
- Create and implement campaigns that generate leads, drive awareness and aid in qualifying prospective customers
- Develop a data-driven marketing plan for customer acquisition to source and identify qualified leads, and establishing a methodology to measure, track and course-correct
- Develop content for our website, newsletters, blogs, white papers, and social media with your team
- Create high-impact, go-to-market strategy to support our sales and fundraising process by creating sales support materials, including brochures, prospect decks, marketing collateral, and industry presentations
- Help to prepare the organization to scale our marketing efforts as we plan for national expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing (or related field) and/or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in progressively more responsible marketing positions, preferably in technology, start-ups, drone-based industries
- Articulate storyteller - must be able to both, speak and write with passion, clarity, and purpose
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to craft and execute impactful marketing campaigns
- Able to break down complex concepts and explain them simply
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, social, and content within a startup environment with limited resources
- Entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility is a MUST - a leader who is willing to “roll-up sleeves” and get the job done during a period of rapid growth
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative, managerial and leadership skills
- A strong connection to EVA's mission
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.