EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
Our team at EVA is looking for a Director of Sales to support EVA in expanding its customer base and deliver revenue growth in both, the short-term and the long-term. As Head of Customer Success, you will be the interface of the company and will be responsible for applying an effective sales strategy to grow EVA’s business. We are searching for professionals with a track record of achieving quotas, developing lasting client relationships and creating long-term value for organizations. Candidates should have strong communication skills, be profoundly customer-focused, and bring experience selling emerging technology.
- Achieve substantial revenue growth goals with existing and new clients through a full sales process including prospecting, proposals, negotiation, closing, program success, marketplace feedback, renewals, and revenue growth
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects throughout the sales process
- Conduct research to identify new potential customers and markets (disaster relief, infrastructure, urgent delivery, smart cities, etc.)
- Keep records of revenue and new customers on Hubspot in order to build a sales strategy with long-term effectiveness
- Anticipate clients needs and identify opportunities, both to grow existing accounts and add new customers
- Influence on the development of our key value propositions to our customers and on the overall narrative, including materials, prices, results, etc.
- Formulate the seamless development of new revenue products and pricing through collaboration with product and management teams
- Act as an ambassador in the drone industry representing the EVA brand
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas and delivering value, preferably in the fields of Hardware as a Service or in a fast-growing company
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Experience selling B2B emerging technology such as infrastructure
- Time management and planning skills
- Understanding of a variety of sales techniques and how to build effective sales processes
- MBA preferred
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.