EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for our Facility & Supply Chain Manager to manage our 55,000 square foot facility at Griffiss Airport and the supply chain for our vertical station.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations
- Screening, recruiting and training of new factory workers
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets
- Orchestrate the supply chain with direct management of our suppliers
- Provide the best quality in a cost-competitive way and keep the inventory at the lowest level
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.