EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for our Embedded Software & Communications Manager to continuously develop the quality and ability of our stations to fulfill its tasks.
- Provide a strong support in the development, architecture, integration
and testing of real-time embedded software
- Integrate and adapt complex high-level algorithms in real-time systems
- Define and develop protocols for communication between network nodes
such as ground stations and automated vehicles such as drones
- Participate in all the steps of software development cycle including SW validation, testing and integration
- Deliver efficient, reliable and modular code
- Graduate degree (MS/PhD) in software engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in real-time embedded system in aerospace
- Good knowledge of C/C++, software development tools (IDEs, compilers, linkers, debuggers) and programming skills
- Experience in wireless and RF communications protocols
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability of out-of-the-box thinking and complete tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience in developing flight code for airspace applications
- Knowledge of communication protocols : SPI, I2C, CAN
- Experience with MAVLink/MavRos protocols
- Prior work in a startup or agile development environment
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.