EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for Electro-Mechanical Technicians to build our vertical stations with the right level of customization.
- Design, development of test and calibration methods and procedures, or trouble-shooting systems, components and equipment not only for repair, but also for evaluation of cause and subsequent design improvements.
- Perform higher level maintenance and diagnostic repair when rapid troubleshooting and repair.
- Monitor project schedules (as established by the project engineer), procure parts and material, generate shop orders, and test, evaluate, and interconnect subsystems.
- Write job orders for installations, prepare purchase requisitions, document system details, prepare simple cost estimates or assist the professional staff with cost analysis.
- Design, component selection, layout, and fabrication of a particular circuit.
- Trouble-shooting a system failure, and tracing the fault through subsystem and module levels to component level.
- Facility operation, in addition to such tasks as set-up, preparation of operational procedures, data analysis and reduction, and generation of data charts and graphs.
- Use commercial programs for diagnostic or check-out purposes.
- Perform schematic capture, drafting using CAD systems.
- Provide technical guidance to other workers.
- Design, select material, lay out, fabricate (within 100 micron tolerances) and develop assembly procedures for a mechanical system.
- Install and position components and equipment of various sizes and weights, using various rigging apparatus such as hoists, forklifts, and large bridge cranes.
- Assemble a mechanical system from prints or sketches.
- Use computer-aided design software to generate drawings of mechanical systems.
- Customize the vertical station according to key customer specifications
- Eight years of relevant experience in mechanical design, fabrication and testing
- Ability to make basic engineering calculations on various parameters relevant to component, circuit, instrument, or system design.
- Must possess a thorough grasp of the theory of operation of equipment and instruments used in their assigned group or department.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in technical terms with engineers and to instruct and direct the work of others.
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.