EVA enables the drone industry to deliver its highest value in disaster relief, infrastructure management, healthcare delivery and other applications. Our vertical stations are the world's largest drone ports, designed to allow drones to land, charge and deliver their payloads, as well as taking-off in all safety and in adverse weather conditions. Our embedded software allows any kind of drone to request a landing. EVA's vertical stations are serving the drone industry like gas stations, car parks, garages, freeways are serving the automotive industry.
We are a fast-growing company with offices in New-York State, Japan and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist to build our US team with a true risk culture and chemistry. This is an opportunity to play a pivotal and groundbreaking role in expanding our US operations while we go through a critical growth phase.
Collaborative by nature with a solution-driven approach, you thrive on finding the best candidates to solve some of our unique hiring challenges in the drone field. You will work with our technical and product executives and work closely with our managers to develop a process that can scale our organization in a meaningful way.
- Developing strategies to increase our client's brand recognition and market share
- Share knowledge on online paid advertising including Amazon Marketplace, Instagram, Adwords, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimizing websites with Conversion Optimization/ AB Testing
- Plan marketing campaigns with the sales department, track and evaluate the performance
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, implement the marketing task and summarize the report
- Analyze industry trends to determine the most promising strategies for our organization
- Communicate effectively with the clients, account rep and management
- Estimate and monitor budget for marketing activities
- Self-motivated and resourceful creative thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Experience in social media advertising and google analytics
- Strong prioritization, planning and project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on future projects while meeting regular deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing tools and best practices to ensure the team stays on the cutting edge
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience with project management software (e.g. Asana), Google Suite or MS Office
- Adobe Suite for simple creative design projects
* Opportunity to enable the drone industry to deliver its highest value (logistics/infrastructure assessment/disaster relief) in your country with the world leader in drone infrastructure
* A position that offers a variety of career and development experiences, with one of the fastest-growing start-up's in 2018
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunities for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainable ways of transportation
* Work alongside a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
EVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment and hiring process without regard to age, alienage, caregiver status, childbirth, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, domestic violence victim status, ethnicity, familial status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, partnership status, predisposing genetic characteristics, pregnancy, race, religion, reproductive health decision making, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, persons of minority sexual orientation or gender identity, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.